Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Translated into UFO to Eden Inner Earth Experience

Since the eyes of my heart (third & fourth eyes) or higher dimensional perception is being re-activated I have been communicating with angels.
 Recently I've been inquiring to be beamed with my body (translated) up into Heaven (our atmosphere) upon a saucer.
So far I've entered a firey chariot or UFO out of body. First thing we saw was the north pole. When we entered the portal in the center of the Arctic I was reminded of the Scripture that talks about the great white throne of God and I how the assessment done while entering the earth must of have been passing through judgement.
Inner earth appeared to be what we're familiar with as the garden of Eden. There I saw the New Jerusalem in the center (city of light).
Feel free to share and comment as you like :)
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment