Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Quit Using Money, No Bank Account, No Cash

Living Without Money

What is it like to live without money one might ask. Answer: one of the most freeing feelings and availability for creativity and life.
I, the writer of this blog have no bank account, no credit or debit cards, no cash and no worries. I live on an Island where I know many people who have money like I used too.

Why did I decide to quit using money? Because I felt the call of the Universe, Gaia Earth & humanity to depend on her to provide everything.

There used to be no money on this planet in the past when it operated in perfection. There are still many cultures that exist that do not use money. In Agartha there is no money, the hippies have quit using money, many people like myself have chosen not to touch money.

I have become so much more in touch with nature and my true self since I decided to make this move.

Stay tuned for more about this life choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment